Monday, August 6, 2012

My Writing Life: A Review To Remember!

I just got a really amazing review from a GoodReads reader, and I thought I would share.  Wow, and thank you, Vivian!
     
Vivian
A first reads winner.

Wealthy Loi Cramer recalls the life she began with her late husband, Alex Cramer. It is your typical poor, down on her luck girl meets wealthy man who sweeps her off her feet story but with a twist. She meets him while she's employed at his house while caring for his ailing wife. An affair begins. Gossip spreads. Loi begins to wonder if the mistress ever becomes the wife.

Then the story really begins. Cannot possibly add more details without spoiling the book. You are just going to have to trust me. It gets better with each turn of the page. I completed this novel in the matter of hours. A really great read. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment